Welcome to the Peas Pod

Welcome to the Pea's Pod. This blog is designed to be a light hearted sharing of my thoughts, ideas and adventures as a mommy. I hope that you will find it entertaining and insightful (some of the time) as you join in our roller coaster ride called life in the Peas Pod. If this is your first visit to my blog please read the post entitled Welcome to The Pea's Pod to find out more.



Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The definition of Unconditional Love for your child is....

18 October 2010
Tonight my son threw up on me, not just a little burp with some milk in it but a huge - I've just finished both breasts and actually only needed one - amount. I had him over my shoulder rubbing his back and out came a small burp then I continued to rub a little and he turned his head away from the burp cloth over my shoulder and toward my face and threw up in my hair and all down my front. After shrieking and calling my husband to hold my son while I cleaned up and changed I then went back to his room to kiss him lovingly good night. That's when my husband that only your own child could get away with that. That, he said, has to be the epitome of unconditional love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. Please know I read every one, even if my tired brain doesn't allow time to respond.