Welcome to the Peas Pod

Welcome to the Pea's Pod. This blog is designed to be a light hearted sharing of my thoughts, ideas and adventures as a mommy. I hope that you will find it entertaining and insightful (some of the time) as you join in our roller coaster ride called life in the Peas Pod. If this is your first visit to my blog please read the post entitled Welcome to The Pea's Pod to find out more.



Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Teethers

I've bought and been given quite a few teethers and these are my top choices. (My son is currently 6mnths old)

1. Raz-Berry Teether by RazBaby. This is the very first teether we used from about 3.5 mnths. Josh absolutely loves this. He can be manipulate it like a dummy but its nice and nobbly for rubbing on those itchy gums.

2. Nuby Bug-a-loop teether. This has a lot of different textured surfaces and brigth colours. Its easy to hold and great to chew.

3. Avent Stage 1 Teether. We have just bought this for Josh and he likes it alot. I think part of its appeal is how easy it is to hold.

Ones I've bought that didn't work for us.

1. Sassy Dragon Fly teether. This was just to heavy and awkward to hold and manipulate into the mouth.

2. MAM Elephant teething ring. Josh just seemed generally bored by this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. Please know I read every one, even if my tired brain doesn't allow time to respond.