Welcome to the Peas Pod

Welcome to the Pea's Pod. This blog is designed to be a light hearted sharing of my thoughts, ideas and adventures as a mommy. I hope that you will find it entertaining and insightful (some of the time) as you join in our roller coaster ride called life in the Peas Pod. If this is your first visit to my blog please read the post entitled Welcome to The Pea's Pod to find out more.



Thursday, March 10, 2011

Mommy moment causes computer melt down

Some of you might be wondering why it has been so long since my last post. Well you see last week Thursday was one of those bad days, I had been feeling yucky all week and was trying to take it easy. This of course meant that I was getting behind on work. So I was working in the evening with a cup of coffee to keep me focused. My brain, which is usually great at multitasking, hit a speed wobble and simply refused to add another thing to what it was currently doing. Unfortunately the thing it chose not to do was tell my hand to keep a grip on my coffee cup. So as a result of this malfunction of my tired sickly mommy mind, I spilled an entire cup of coffee over my laptop and myself but who cares about me I can be washed.

My laptop seemed fine but unfortunately it no longer has the capacity to type. So I am now using an ancient desktop (which I am very thankful to my mother for loaning me). It, like my sick brain, is only able to do one thing at a time. So when I'm online I can only work - no multitasking for me. So I do aplogise for the break in posts. I hope to have a repaired or new computer soon so I can continue to entertain or at least keep you busy when you're bored. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. Please know I read every one, even if my tired brain doesn't allow time to respond.