Welcome to the Peas Pod

Welcome to the Pea's Pod. This blog is designed to be a light hearted sharing of my thoughts, ideas and adventures as a mommy. I hope that you will find it entertaining and insightful (some of the time) as you join in our roller coaster ride called life in the Peas Pod. If this is your first visit to my blog please read the post entitled Welcome to The Pea's Pod to find out more.



Thursday, March 15, 2012

5,4,3,2,1 ...... Cast off

We've got under a week left until the cast is removed, yay. Both Curious George and I are excited and relieved. I can't wait. To help him make it to the day we're doing a count down like we do When daddy is away.

6,5,4,3,2,1 ...... Cast off.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. Please know I read every one, even if my tired brain doesn't allow time to respond.