Welcome to the Peas Pod

Welcome to the Pea's Pod. This blog is designed to be a light hearted sharing of my thoughts, ideas and adventures as a mommy. I hope that you will find it entertaining and insightful (some of the time) as you join in our roller coaster ride called life in the Peas Pod. If this is your first visit to my blog please read the post entitled Welcome to The Pea's Pod to find out more.



Saturday, March 17, 2012

Curious George explains how he broke his leg


Curious George has been explaining (for weeks now) to anyone who will listen how he broke his leg. Its how he introduces himself right now. You say "Hi" he says "broke" and makes the sign for broken. It is so cute. I thought that this was something I definitely had to capture to show him in the future. So with a little prompting I got it on film. Enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. Please know I read every one, even if my tired brain doesn't allow time to respond.