Welcome to the Peas Pod

Welcome to the Pea's Pod. This blog is designed to be a light hearted sharing of my thoughts, ideas and adventures as a mommy. I hope that you will find it entertaining and insightful (some of the time) as you join in our roller coaster ride called life in the Peas Pod. If this is your first visit to my blog please read the post entitled Welcome to The Pea's Pod to find out more.



Friday, September 7, 2012

Best baby saline spray

A while ago I wrote that Sterimar was the best saline for babies. However babies and especially my toddler really hate it. It's got quite a strong spray which is great for moving snot but not much fun for the person having the snot moved from their nose.

Last week a friend from our moms sport group told me about Flo Baby Saline +. It has a gentler spray, can spray at any angle and has some ingredients to stop the nose from drying out.

We tried it and now we don't have to hold down a kicking toddler to get the saline spray into his nose. He hardly complains at all.

So I am rewriting my review.... The best saline is now Flo Baby Saline +.

However if you have a baby with an extremly clogged nose you need to clear and they can't blow their nose yet then Stermar's fiercer spray may well work better.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. Please know I read every one, even if my tired brain doesn't allow time to respond.