Welcome to the Peas Pod

Welcome to the Pea's Pod. This blog is designed to be a light hearted sharing of my thoughts, ideas and adventures as a mommy. I hope that you will find it entertaining and insightful (some of the time) as you join in our roller coaster ride called life in the Peas Pod. If this is your first visit to my blog please read the post entitled Welcome to The Pea's Pod to find out more.



Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Guilt Free Tamato Sauce

Woolies makes an Italian Tamato Paste in a metal tube (find it in the sauce aisle, its around R18 a tube). Its only tamatoes, no other stuff, and they don't use the seeds so its not bitter, infact its really sweet. My little one loves to use it to dip things into. It makes a great cheat substitute for tamato sauce and there's no preservatives so I don't feel guilty that I'm letting him eat junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. Please know I read every one, even if my tired brain doesn't allow time to respond.