Welcome to the Peas Pod

Welcome to the Pea's Pod. This blog is designed to be a light hearted sharing of my thoughts, ideas and adventures as a mommy. I hope that you will find it entertaining and insightful (some of the time) as you join in our roller coaster ride called life in the Peas Pod. If this is your first visit to my blog please read the post entitled Welcome to The Pea's Pod to find out more.



Thursday, March 26, 2020

A Time to Remember Interview for Kids

It has been a very long time since I posted anything on this blog. I now have three kids and am a preschool teacher and time just slips through my fingers everyday and I wonder where it went but can't get it back. However the current global pandemic has given me pause and made me want to keep a record of this unprecedented time in our history. So I have decided to post in my blog again. Who knows how much I will manage to do but at least when I look back I will be able to see some of what went down in my life and the life of the Peas Pod.

People have been talking on Facebook and other social channels about keeping some sort of memoir with their children to document this time when history is being made. So with that in mind I have created an interview to do with my kiddos for them to look back on in the future. Here are the questions I have put together and will ask my children to answer for me tomorrow. I can't wait to hear their answers.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. Please know I read every one, even if my tired brain doesn't allow time to respond.